About Straight cut gears
The benefits of straight cut gears are:
- Less wear (Bearings/Shim washers)
- Less resistance (More power)
- Better transfer ratio.
- Less chance of defects.
The gears fit Plug&Play in Puch e50 engines (3/4 Bearings) and are available with different clutch bells:
- Kickstart (With Bearing bush or Needlebearing)
- Push-start (With Bearing bush or Needlebearing)
- KTM SX50 (With Bearing bush or Needlebearing)
- The gears are hardened (Minimal wear)
- The Main gear is mounted on the axle with a woodruff key.
- Weight Main gear+-785 gram.
- The Main gear has 93 teeth.
- The clutch bell gear has 20 teeth.